Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hongkong Trip

Seriously... i hate myself for being such a procrastinator =P
Just logged on into my fs account and read my old blog, so I decided to post it into this blog... it's worth to read and I don't wanna lose it. And so here I am.... back to my blog to mumble (read type =P) about my Hongkong Trip few months ago... nyehehe...

Guess what ... There wasn't so much to tell.... We only do shopping, shopping and shopping.... I love shopping, my mum loves to shop... so does dad and my bro. Muahuahaua.... it runs in the family.

So the first day we arrived in Hongkong, I just realized that they divided the taxis into two groups. Let's call it blue taxis and red taxis. I should have taken a picture of it, but I didn't.

In about half an hour we arrived in the hotel, the taxi driver didn't actually stop at the main lobby. He said that the road is blocked or bla bla bla... don't really understand what he really talks about. But one thing caught my eye, the meter goes to HKD3000++, what the heck?
My mum gave him HKD 1000, and he only give her back HKD 200 and he's about to leave. Of course my mum is angry with him and protest ! Yay... u go mum!
That taxi driver is such a culprit! Gosh... what a liar!

We stay at the Harbour Grand Hotel. Check out their website http://www.harbourgrand.com/ . I still love Marco Polo compare to this one. Here's the snapshot of the hotel:









The rest of the story will be my shopping items, no talk, just a pictures as usual =P

Canon 500D



Lumix GF-1



Burberry Handbags



Ipod Touch (the pic is still in the camera =D)

last but not least, MACBOOK PRO!!!



This shopping doesn't stop at Hongkong, when I came back to Indo, I bought BB Onyx for the sake to keep in touch with my friends .... oh God.
I even customized the casing to the gold color ... hmmmm.... i'm loving it !

1 comment:

Pipin said...

Nice trip there ... Should be more picture than shopping . Нªªнªª nice trip ...