Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Fever

These couple of days I'm hanging out with my friends, since they are working as a marketing, they can go out anytime they want. That was the only one advantage of being a marketer.
Yesterday they invited me for a lunch. They picked me up from home and I'm being introduced to one of their friend called "Lilok". He was driving Tessa's new car.
We decided to go to the mall and to our suprise, it was ladies day. There was a reserved parking spaces for ladies only. Since Lilok was driving so he exchange seats with Adeh so we are able to park at that reserved parking space... LOL.

We ate at Rice Bowl and ordered the meal sets for 4 people. After that, we went to Chevron (excluding Lilok) cause Adeh needs to prospect another 3 people in order to reach her monthly target. (Geez, it's tough to work in the marketing area). Because of that, she keep asking me to help her and open an account in DBS. Ouch.

Oh, and I met Pak Ruli afterwards at someone's house. I don't know her name, the only thing I know is that she works as a RM in DBS. We ate "sate kacang" and went to Ko ... house. errrrr damn! I can't recall his name..... soon after, we went to Pak Anthony's house (Tessa's superior) and we went back home. While I was on my way home, Jim called and said that he's in front of my house and I told him to wait as I will arrive home in 5 minutes. He came to pick up the accesorries he ordered.

And today, I didn't go anywhere. I'm being a good girl. Mum gave me a memento from Dubai and Greece


A shirt from Hard Rock Cafe, Dubai, isn't my style, but I will still wear it... LOL


2 comments:

Suri said...

Elsa.....hayo mana update an lage.
wer are u now?

elsa-is-here said...

Singapore ci ... lol